The Hanshin area is situated along Osaka Bay and this area, sandwiched between the big cities of Kobe and Osaka, is densely populated. The Takarazuka Revue, one of the most popular theatrical troupes, and Hanshin Koshien Stadium are just two of the fulfilling entertainment options available.
Hanshin Spot Information
|History||Culture & Facilities||Hot springs||Food & Specialty Products|
The model course for Hanshin
Column of Hanshin
Transportation in Hanshin
- Hankyu Bus
This bus is convenient for transport between stations on the Hankyu Railway and stations on the Nose Electric Railway.
- Hanshin Bus
This bus is convenient for transport between stations in Amagasaki and Nishinomiya cities.
- Amagasaki City Bus
The Amagasaki City Bus operates within city limits between the north and south, stopping at JR, Hankyu and Hanshin stations.
- Itami City Bus
The Itami City Bus operates between JR Itami station, Hankyu Itami and Tsukaguchi stations and adjacent cities.
- Itami International Culture Exchange Association
- Takarazuka Cultural Assets Guide Society
- Takarazuka International Friendship Association
- Kawanishi International Association
International Volunteer Guides in the Hanshin Area
There are guided tours offered by volunteers and some of them can provide translation services.
Tourist Information Inquiries in Hanshin
- Hyogo Tourism Association
The following association accepts Japanese inquiries only.
- Amagasaki Tourist Information Center (Ama Love i + Plus)
TEL: 050-3772-5410 (IP Phone)
- Nishinomiya Tourism Association
- Ashiya Tourism Association
- Itami Tourism and Products Association
- Takarazuka International Tourism Association
- Kawanishi-shi Tourism Association
- Sanda-shi Tourism Association
- Inagawa-cho Tourism Association